Tuesday 12 May 2015

Roadblocks... Dam!

Hey, so, seems like theres some issues with my first game so far, soo... New direction!

Im working on getting one of my old games cleared through with the respective collaborators, after that I am gunna being production on the second version of the game, seems like everyone loved the first one so much (thanks for that people! =)

While thats going to be a side thing, so is the current project im working on now, its close to complete, however I really want to fix the flying mechanics first, and thats going to take some time, a lot of time actually... And some other small bugs I found along the way...

Ill keep you posted with updates on my current game in progress, RC War, show you some screen shots, and take some opinions and ideas in. Currently I just want to test my skills with this project, so while I WILL release it, keep in mind, it will be updated over time, and the first version probably wont be flawless.

When the second game possibly goes through, ill keep you posted on any events that takes as well.

1 comment:

  1. So theres good news and great news.
    The great news is, that the second version of my game is going to happen. So you will get to see version 1 soon.
    The good news is that im going to start working outside of Unity, going back with Visual Studio and Unreal Engine 4 now, and possibly some others. And of course the classics like Notpad++, and programming with, and without engines. So you will get to see a bunch of ideas being created in concept, which is probably going to eventually evolve into its own game.
    - Dibbie

    ReplyDelete